Student Visas

A Student Visa is for individuals who want to come to Australia to study a full-time CRICOS approved course. This visa lets you stay in Australia for the duration of your course, plus a little extra time for graduation. If you are under 18 and wish to study in Australia, then you must have welfare arrangements in place. You can also include certain eligible family members on your Student Visa application.

A Student Visa will allow you to work up to 40 hours per fortnight whilst your course is in session, unless you are studying a Masters by research or a Doctorate course, in which case you would have unlimited working hours. You can not start paid work until your course in Australia commences.

The processing time for this visa is around 1 month. Contact us for a free assessment if you are interested in applying for a Student Visa.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply