Shelley is the Director and Founder of Simply Visas which has been in operation since February 2014.
Shelley is a Registered Migration Agent (0801496) and has been practicing since 2008.
Before founding Simply Visas, Shelley worked in contractor management and recruitment businesses assisting with their migration matters.
Shelley is passionate about Australia and feels fortunate to have been born and raised in such a beautiful country. She draws great pleasure from assisting migrants through the visa process and seeing them settle into their new home. Quite often Shelley will assist an individual throughout every stage of their journey; from temporary visa to permanent residency, through to Australian Citizenship and feels very lucky to be able to share in this important process with her clients.
Shelley has completed the following courses;
- Graduate Diploma in Australian Immigration Law and Practice – Victoria University
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Business Front Line Management
- Courses in negotiation, time management, team cohesion, MYOB & finance
Please refer to Shelley’s Linked In profile for further insight into her career.
Sara has been working with Simply Visas for over a year.
She is a Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 2015298).
She is also a solicitor and holder of current Legal Practicing Certificate in NSW.
Before joining Simply Visas, Sara worked in different legal roles in following areas of law; Family Law, Credit and Debt, Wills and Estate, Insurance and Motor Vehicles matters and Migration Law.
In her current position at Simply Visas her sole focus is on Migration Law.
Sara has a strong passion for work in this industry, and has gone through the migration process herself, migrating from Pakistan in 2009. For her, coming and settling in this beautiful country has been a life changing experience. She wants to be part of this beautiful experience for others.
Sara has completed the following courses;
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Law – University of Sydney
- Courses in Community Services
- Bachelor of Arts with Major in Psychology and Social Work – From Overseas
- Bachelor of Laws – From Overseas
- Master of Political Science with the components of International Law, Political Histories, and major Global Revolutions over the period of History – From Overseas
She is currently enrolled in the Graduate Diploma in Migration Law from Victoria University to enhance her skills in the Migration law industry.
Please refer to her LinkedIn profile for a further insight into her career.