Child Visas

A child visa allows individuals to come to Australia to live with their parents. To apply, the child must be sponsored by an eligible parent. An eligible parent is:

  • An Australian Citizen
  • An Australian Permanent Resident
  • An eligible New Zealand Citizen

There are also options for adopted or orphan relative children. If this situation applies to you or a family member, please contact us for more information and to determine eligibility.

There are on-shore and off-shore options for child visas and once approved, this visa will allow the child to remain in Australia indefinitely. The processing time for this visa type is 7-14 months as a guide.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply