Sponsors who have had their sponsorship application approved online can now notify the Department of certain events via ImmiAccount.
What changes are you required to notify the Department of?
- legal name
- trading name
- registration details
- business structure
- ongoing communication contact
- business address
- insolvency / bankruptcy / receivership / liquidation / administration
- cessation of existence as a legal entity
- cessation of employment of sponsored person
- changes in duties of sponsored person
- sponsored person did not commence employment
Notification must be provided within 28 days of a change occuring.
Simply Visas can provide notification to the Department on your behalf, if any of the above changes have occurred within your business since being approved as a sponsor please contact us immediately.
Failing to notify the Department when certain events occur can have serious consequences.